Pages

Thursday, March 02, 2006

What was she thinking?

Wow. My Contracts professor recently brought the following correspondence to the attention of my Contracts class as a WHAT NOT TO DO when you are seeking employment in the small, tight knit legal community of Boston. This young attorney has become a sensation overnight as a result of her arrogance in corresponding with an attorney who had hired her in email that has literally gone around the world to include the legal community, the Boston Globe, the Wall Street Journal, ABC News' "Nightline" and other publications.

Click on the link "what was she thinking" above to be directed to ABC to read the full story. You won't believe it!!! I would post it but I don't want my blog to pop up every time someone searches for her or the attorneys' name.

Enjoy.