Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

The Results are In

This past week the Womens Law Caucus held its elections. After much prodding from my fellow members, I threw my hat in the ring and decided to run for Project Liaison. This position is an exciting one because you get to work with the faculty and the students and coordinate all the projects that the organization is tasked. This past year I was appointed by the Project Liaison to oversee the Sexual Violence Legal News project. As Project Liaison, I will be tasked with overseeing SVLN and other projects, special events and conferences. I'm both excited and a little apprehensive because the success of these projects depends upon effective leadership and an enthusiastic membership. I hope I get a great crop of 1Ls who are just as interested in developing the projects and furthering the mission of promoting womens' rights. Oy. It's going to be a crazy year I can tell already. Clinic, Full courseload and now an executive board position.