Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

A little shop after my own heart

I was driving along North Lamar (between 183 and Airport Blvd) when I noticed a parking lot full of vintage bikes. I had to stop and browse through them. SO many Puegots, Schwinns, mustache handle bars, ladies step thrus, vintage racks, radios, you name it, it was probably there. And at great prices, most in the $50-$75 price range. But it didn't stop there, there were more inside!

Also inside was a vast selection of broken in cowboy/cowgirl boots in every color and size as well as broken in Levis and snap shirts. I couldn't stay long as I was on my way to an appointment but I will definitely be back to browse through those bikes and boots. Wanna stop by? Look for the parking lot of bikes on North Lamar. The address is 6539 North Lamar and the name of the shop is Brazos Trading.