Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

New Hot Spots in Wimberley

I found two new places in Wimberley that I will have to visit when I go through Wimberley - the Sugar Shack and Wimberley Stitch Studio.

The Sugar Shack is on RR12 between Dripping Springs and Wimberley.  My husband and I stopped there on our way to San Marcos for breakfast to go.  We were blown away by the variety of delicious pastries and finally settled on croissants, cinnamon rolls, and coffee.  I had the raspberry filled croissant and my husband had the jalapeƱo, bacon and cheese croissant.  They were AMAZING.  Warm and light.  Delicious.  This will be a new must stop every time I go to Court which is quite a bit!




 The Wimberley Stitch Studio is a relatively new quilt shop that opened in 2013 and is across the street from the Market Days.  It is very small but adorable.  I love the fabrics they offer and it was a pleasure meeting Linda who was working away on a quilt on the Long Arm machine that resides there.  Truly a studio.  I of course couldn't leave without purchasing some fabric and a couple of patterns.  They also offer classes and a block of the month program is starting soon.