Pages

Friday, December 23, 2005

Presents!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve so BF and I wrapped alot of presents tonite for our families. You should see our Christmas tree. It's lovely with lots of twinkle lights, ornaments, and tons of presents surrounding it. I wasn't really excited about Christmas until this afternoon possibly because I have been completely engrossed in studying and worrying about my family. But now, I'm excited about Christmas. Tomorrow, we're having pizza over at A & J's. BF and I will open our gifts on Christmas morning and then head over to his parents. Then, I fly out Monday night to see my family in Dallas and visit my grandmother in the hospital. She's improving which is good news and B is recovering at home now. I also hope that my mom and I can spend some girl time together. Maybe get a manicure, do some shopping and go to a movie. Hmmm.. I wonder if I can talk BF into walking over to JP Licks for some ice cream. I bet they have some delightful holiday creations.