Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2006

I hate LRW but I love candlepin bowling

Last night, we went candlepin bowling. It was alot more fun than just regular bowling because the balls are smaller - about 4inches in diameter and the pins are really skinny. We literally had a ball. There were 10 of us taking turns on the lane and driving the rest of the bowlers crazy with our antics. They were so serious and we were having such a great time. But alas, the fun was over too soon and here I sit on Sunday evening trying to git this effing LRW paper done. I'm stuck and I've neglected my other courses to get it done. It is such a TIME DRAIN mainly because they hand you the assignment with little guidance on how to do it. So it looks like it's going to be a late night tonite and a really late night tomorrow trying to finish up. Guess, I better mozy on and get 'er done!