Pages

Monday, January 30, 2006

Unilateral Disconnection

Over the past couple of weeks, I've been feeling more and more "disconnected" from family, friends, school, and well, life in general. I have little joy or enthusiasm and my attitude could best be described as "toxic" - I myself am sick of my bad attitude and negative perspective. I think it's a compilation of things - bad weather, little sunlight, overwhelming workload, exhaustion, isolation and above all living a sedentary lifestyle. So, I've been thinking of a few pick me ups that may make me a little happier and certainly quash some of the anxieties I've been feeling. It's amazing how powerful stress and negativity is.. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have..

1. Spend more QT with my sweetie
2. Meditation
3. Work out daily
4. Cranberry Muffins
5. Ride my bike
6. Spa Day
7. GET MORE RESTFUL SLEEP
8. Make time for friendship
9. A summer job
10. Accentuate the positive.