Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Bad blogger

Sorry for the lapse in blogging. The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind and I just haven't felt like blogging. I've been working out more and more and my energy level has increased. Plus we've had alot of sunshine and the days are getting a little warmer although the wind is biting. Scalia taught our ConLaw class last week and was hilarious. More about that later perhaps. School is really ramping up. Finals are a little over a month away. The school year has flown. Pretty soon, all of us will be in a panic. Even now with all the papers due, interviews with potential employers, and events, it's difficult to even keep up with the reading. Of course, this semester I've taken a different approach and decided to have more of a life outside of law school. Imagine that. I just hope that the trade-off for having more balance and less anxiety is not flunking out of law school.