Pages

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Meltdown

Well my photo shoot was postponed until this weekend due to weather. New England! So instead of taking advantage of the free time to study, I slept in. It's really not my fault. I tossed and turned last night thinking about everything, studying, exams, law school, the internship, racing, my family, working, exams, grades, failing, exams, failing the exams, failing law school, debt, debt that I'll have to start paying if I fail out. This usually happens when I take the addys and drink caffeine. The perfect cocktail for restlessness, increased blood pressure, and anxiety. It's amazing how my mind just spins and spins no matter how hard I try to think about positive, relaxing things. It doesn't work. Late night, late morning. Hopefully, tonite will yield peaceful, calm, restful sleep so I can have a productive study period tomorrow. Okay. I know my law school posts are really boring. I promise this summer will be much better when I've crawled out from under this rock and start living again.