Pages

Monday, July 23, 2007

Update

Wow!! A lovely friend of mine recently nudged me to post. I can't believe I haven't done so since April. It has been a whirlwind summer. What have I been up to? A lot. So far this summer, I've started a new job at the PD where I get to dress up in a suit and go to court with the big girls and boys. I've also had a wisdom tooth extraction, the best grades in law school so far - dean's list even, gotten better at sailing shortly before I injured my elbow doing same, been spinning like a crazed fool because "I MUST fit into my favorite MICHAEL KORS bikini", mountain biked, rode my bicycle all over lovely Block Island, visited my family in Texas, enjoyed Narragansett Beach in Rhode Island, camped in Vermont, wrote an article that was published in a renowned legal pub, and scored another job consulting a high-profile realtor.

Some other things have happened too that I really should blog about.. My fingers and brain have long forgotten how to open up the stream of consciousness and just type....