Pages

Monday, June 02, 2008

Esquire has a nice ring to it doesn't it?

Hi all. I apologize for the long delay in blogging. The last month has been a complete whirlwind with wrapping up law school, getting engaged, taking a vacation, graduation, entertaining family, and starting bar prep classes in Texas. Everything has been moving at such a quick pace - my head spinning. As I mentioned, I am now engaged! I'm so excited to start planning the wedding but unfortunately the endless bar prep assignments and study schedule prevents me from gaining any ground. Worse, Seth is still in Boston - I'm here in Texas until the bar exam and then I'll be flying back to get packed up and moved out of our apartment and to Austin by the end of August. Then back to New England for a wedding in Lake George, NY and a family vacation in Bar Harbor, ME. It's alot isn't it? Sigh. Oh well. Temporary insanity is fine as long as it's temporary right? ;-) Don't begrudge me - I'm knee deep in contracts, sales, agency and partnership. Tomorrow (and the rest of the week), I will be waist deep in property, oil and gas.