Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

No longer MIA... I hope!

The last couple of weeks have been extremely eventful for mtblawgirl. My practice has exploded which is good for business but bad for Jen because I haven't been able to make my biweekly pub crawl ride, hit the trails, or post about all that's going on in ATX. The Austin City Council recently passed a resolution to draft a Safe Passing Ordinance as well as a Texting while driving ban. This is music to a cycling advocate's ears but more on that in a later post!

And Seth and I have finally set the date for our wedding. We're heading to Sedona, AZ with close friends and family and will hold our ceremony at Red Rock Crossing on Oak Creek in Red Rock State Park. I can't wait to share such a beautiful place with all the people I love and then hit the trails afterwards on a short honeymoon. We're planning a more extended honeymoon in Europe!