Pages

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Endless....Rain.


It has been raining since I got up this morning at 6:00AM and is still raining as I'm about to nod off. Today was a messy day for a bike commute. Lucky me, I had a deposition so I had to be presentable and on time. Another day of driving. I did see a few brave souls on two wheels. One gentleman dressed the part with all-weather gear, a flashing light on the rear of his helmet, and a flashing rear light on his bike. I saw him from about 50 feet. I was also unable to attend any of the Transportation Conference events and will not be able to the rest of the week as I have back to back hearings from here to Tuesday. Tomorrow I'll be missing out on breakout sessions and workshops on my all-time favorite topics - trails and Safe Routes to School! All work and no play this week. I guess the rain suits my mood this week. I would be doubly depressed if it was gorgeous out and I had to stay indoors deposing witnesses, arguing in court, and preparing briefs.