Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

A Classic Jumper for Ella

I made Ella this Classic Jumper from One Yard Wonders.  It's the first item I have made from the book and I'm looking forward to making more.  The instructions were pretty easy to follow.  The only difficulty I had was of course the button-holes.  After spending a couple of hours fighting my machine, I gave up and had a friend do them for me just so Ella could wear before she grows out of it.  I used the 12 month old measurements which hopefully she won't outgrow for at least a couple of months. I love the dress on her and she loves the buttons.  She ran all around the house and yard so it's obviously super comfortable and the length is just right.  The length of the dress looks longer than it is in this picture.  It falls just below her knees.