Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Gettin My Pretty On

So I am stepping way out of my comfort zone and attempting to participate Get Your Pretty On's Style Me Summer Challenge for the next 21 days.  I've never done anything like this before but it sounds fun and who couldn't use a little help in the Fashion Department??  This particular challenge is neat because the hostess provides a shopping list for you to shop your closet and/or the stores for trends.  Once the list is released (24.99 to play), you have a couple of weeks to get ready for the "challenge" which consists of the hostess sending a picture of an outfit for you to pull from your closet every day for 21 days.  The idea is to teach you how to style for the remainder of the summer and beyond for us Texans.  Today was the 1st day.  I had to modify it a bit to be more work / court appropriate.  You can voluntarily post to a FB group that she created for the members and the best part is seeing what others are doing.  So far we're off to a good start as everything I wore today was already in my closet
Banana Republic White Tee, Skirt in Coral (thrifted), Easy Spirit beige pumps (love these), Tote (thrifted)