Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

In the Right Direction

Day 9 of the Challenge features khaki shorts, tribal printed top, and wedges. I hate my khaki pants (huge waist) so I opted for a khaki print maxi dress instead.  I paired it with a gold heart statement necklace and my Merrill wedges.  I have several compliments today.  ;-)

And I have decided that it's time to put my vision board in action.  I'm meeting a good friend of mine for a workout tomorrow morning at 6:30 a.m. And, I signed up for the Mamma Jamma ride in September.  I'm so excited!  There
are several distances to choose from ranging from 17 miles to 100 miles.  My hubby has committed to doing it with me so it will be a great experience training and riding together.  He is faster so we decided to get a bike trailer for Ella so maybe this momma can keep up with him if she's in tow.