Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Red Stripe Wednesday

Today our challenge featured a striped tee, khaki shorts, metallic/neutral shoes, and a long necklace.  Obviously, I can't wear shorts to the office to meet clients so I subbed a pair of khakis that have been hanging in the back of my closet.  They're not my favorite but after trying on my khaki skirt and dress slacks that no longer fit, these khakis were my only option that fit within the challenge.  A new challenge is going to be for me to lose a couple of pounds so that I can fit into dressier pieces. You know it's an issue when you can't fit in an A-Line skirt!  I also received word that my cholesterol is elevated so I really need get focused on integrating some exercise, any exercise into my daily routine.  Apparently, chasing a toddler doesn't qualify.  Sigh.

 
Old Navy Red Striped T, Long Necklace from White House Black Market, Old Navy Diva Khakis, Merrill Wedges

http://getyourprettyon.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/I-Feel-Pretty.jpg