Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Selfie Challenge


Day 4 of the challenge - Printed shorts, bright tank, neutral wedges, long necklace and wedges.  It's a work day and I have a networking luncheon to go to so I had to sub in the "work" appropriate pieces.  Of course I can't wear a fedora but I took a pic with it for fun and also brought it with me.  It's hanging out in my car begging for a chance to be worn.

This is also the first day since the challenge that the hubby beat me out of the house this morning so I was challenged with taking a selfie.  Not great results but perhaps I'll get better as time progresses.  Neither the iPhone or the lighting were my friends
this morning.

What I'm wearing:  J Crew blouse (thrifted), Straw Fedora (my closet), WHBM Necklace, Ann Taylor skirt (my closet), Merrill wedges (my closet)