Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I got a job!!!

Whoo hoo!!! I got a PAYING job with a top firm in Providence, Rhode Island. I interviewed with three partners last week and they called me this afternoon to offer me a job for the remainder of the summer and in the fall. I'm so psyched. I really had no expectation of getting hired as New England is unbelievably saturated with law school students and getting a position with a top firm is like.. impossible. But I really connected with the partners and I think they appreciated that I had prior work experience. Yay! Yay! This is going to improve my life considerably. My job search is over and I'm all set for the year. I'll be working with the Creditor's Rights group. They handle bankruptcy, foreclosures, and mortgages plus other issues that their clients throw at them. The office is also amazing. They own their own building that's nestled in a quaint area downtown near Brown University. BF is taking me out tonight to celebrate as I leave tomorrow to visit the fam in Texas. later tater.